- 2 quarts mushroom stock
- 2 sheets Kombu
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 inch ginger root, sliced (plus a tad extra for grating)
- 1 inch turmeric, sliced
- 1 package kelp noodles OR Shirataki noodles
- 1 spritz of liquid amino
- Add all ingredients to stock pot (uncovered) and simmer (low heat) for 30 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan on high heat.
- Sauté mushrooms for 5 minutes, set to the side.
- In the same pan, sauté bok choy about 3 minutes, set to the side.
- Remove stock from heat and strain the liquid into individual bowls.
- In each bowl, add kelp or shirataki noddles, mushrooms, bok choy and scallions.
- Garnish with grated ginger and add a splash of liquid amino to taste.