- 1 1/2 cups orzo
- 3 ounces julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Boil 4-6 quarts of water and add orzo to boiling water.
- Boil for 9-10 minutes, until the pasta is al dente.
- Drain well and transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Stir in oil and vinegar.
- Add mushrooms, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate!