- 1 cup farro
- 1/2 pint baby heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Persian cucumbers, medium diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, medium diced
Meyer Lemon Vinegarette
- 1 Meyer lemon, squeezed
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- Bring 1 quart water to a boil; reduce heat to med-low and simmer 20-30 minutes. Drain any excess water. Allow to cool, slightly.
- Toss or plate with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, parsley and cilantro. Dress with vinaigrette.
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl or use your bullet and blend until smooth!