- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon together in one bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg white and water together until frothy.
- Add pecans to egg white mixture and mix until pecans are coated.
- Add sugar mixture to pecan mixture and stir until pecans are evenly coated.
- Evenly spread pecans onto a baking sheet (I usually use foil over the baking sheet!).
- Bake at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring about every 15 minutes. (Pecans will be nice and crispy when finished.)