*Prep and steam vegetables WHILE you boil your egg to save time!*
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 1 bowl
- Category: Mains
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, medium diced
- 4 baby heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1 boiled egg, sliced
- 1 cup steamed lentils
- 3 ounces spinach (think: a large handful)
- 1 lemon wedge
- pinch sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- Heat large saute´pan on HIGH HEAT for 2 minutes and add water.
- Add broccoli and bell peppers. Season with garlic powder, S&P.
- Simmer on med-high heat until water is evaporated (4-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Toss broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, egg and lentils over a bed of fresh spinach. (When you add hot ingredients over top, the spinach will naturally steam from the heat!)
- Season with S&P and a light squeeze of lemon.